Our Belief, vision and values
Our belief, vision and values, guide our approach to everything that we do at Marlow Church of England School.
Our Christian Vision
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness”
Our belief is that every individual is created in God's image and is therefore precious and valuable. We believe in treating everybody with respect and dignity because we acknowledge their God given value and unique identity.
Inspire learning, ignite curiosity
- Embrace the uniqueness of everybody and be inclusive of all
- Empower all to be enthusiastic learners
- Ensure every child feels nurtured, supported and safe
- Enrich learning through progressive teaching methods and technology
- Be responsible to and for society
- Be good citizens of the planet
- Embody a Christian and spiritual community
- Be guided by our values of helpfulness, respect, kindness, perseverance, forgiveness, thankfulness and service