LSA Position available
The children, staff and Governors of Marlow C of E Infant School are looking to appoint a friendly, enthusiastic and creative Learning Support Assistant to work term time only for a September start.
The role will involve working 1:1 with pupils in class with a child with Down Syndrome and other children with SEN and will include lunchtime supervision.
Hours will be 8.45am – 1.00pm and 1.00pm – 3.15pm
- Be highly motivated and committed to teamwork
- Have a caring and calm attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work under their own initiative and respond to the needs of the pupils
- Have a good standard of English & Maths
- Be flexible
- Be supportive of the aims of a Church of England school
- Have experience of working with young children in a school setting
They will ideally:
- Have experience of working with SEN pupils of infant age (4-7 years old)
In return, we can offer:
- Highly motivated, happy and well-behaved children
- A dedicated, friendly and supportive staff team
- Supportive parents and children with a positive attitude towards their learning
- Opportunities for training to support your professional development
- An opportunity to develop and flourish in an inspiring environment.
If you feel you would enjoy working at Marlow C of E Infant School, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are fully committed to safeguarding our pupils and any appointment will be subject to successful reference, identity, qualification and DBS checks.
Job description, person specification and application for are attached. Should you require more information, please contact the school office
Tel: 01628 483983
Closing date: noon on Wednesday 22nd July
(Remote) Interviews: Friday 24th July