KS1 Class Teacher
Salary: £23,720 - £34, 664
and the possibility of onsite bungalow accommodation at an affordable rent
Required September 2019
The children, staff and Governors of Marlow C of E Infant School are looking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated experienced teacher or NQT to contribute to our staff team and to the success of this happy, vibrant church school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about infant education
- Has a creative, energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Is keen to make learning fun, exciting and hands on, using a range of teaching styles
- Can work in and contribute effectively to a team and support our Christian ethos
- Has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming staff team
- Enthusiastic and committed parents and happy children with a positive attitude towards their learning
- An opportunity to develop and flourish in an inspiring environment with excellent coaching, mentoring & training to develop your skills
- An ambitious governing body committed to the well-being of the staff team
- A leadership team that involves the staff team in the decision making process
If you feel you would enjoy working at Marlow C of E Infant School, we would be delighted to hear from you. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit as soon as possible.
Marlow C of E Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any offers will be subject to the satisfactory references.
Closing date: 12 Noon on Friday 26th April 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 7th May/Wednesday 8th May 2019