KS1 Class Teacher
Required September 2018
The children, staff and Governors of Marlow C of E Infant School are looking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated professional to teach and contribute to our Key Stage 1 team and to the success of this happy, vibrant church school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about infant education
- Has a creative, energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Is keen to make learning fun, exciting and hands on, using a range of teaching styles
- Can work in and contribute effectively to a team and support our Christian ethos
- Has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming staff team
- Enthusiastic and committed parents and happy children with a positive attitude towards their learning
- An opportunity to develop and flourish in an inspiring environment with excellent coaching, mentoring & training to develop your skills
- An ambitious governing body committed to the well-being of the staff team
- A leadership team that involves the staff team in the decision making process
If you feel you would enjoy working at Marlow CE Infant School, we would be delighted to hear from you. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit as soon as possible.
Marlow C of E Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any offers will be subject to the satisfactory references.
Further details and application form are available from the school website http://marlow-infant.bucks.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 Noon on Thursday 17th May 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018