The Governing Body is an active and enthusiastic group who are committed to ensuring that Marlow Church of England Infant School remains an outstanding Christian school. The governors work closely with the Headteacher and Senior Management Team and are responsible for the overall strategic management of the school and for determining its aims, objectives and policies in accordance with all relevant legislation.
As volunteers, governors come from a variety of backgrounds, and represent a diverse range of local interests and bodies. As a church school, the constitution of the governing body is currently as follows:
- 8 Foundation governors, appointed by the Diocese of Oxford. This includes the Team Vicar from All Saints Church, Marlow, as an ex-officio member
- 2 Parent governors, elected by the parent body
- 3 Staff governors (including the Headteacher and 1 co-opted staff member)
- 1 Local Education Authority representative
- Associate members, co-opted by the governing body
Over the past few years, governors have been actively involved in a few high profile projects including the introduction of Hot School meals, building additional classrooms and the build of the new outdoor covered area.
To contact the Governors please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Jennifer Middleton
Chair of Governorsgovernors@marlow-infant.bucks.sch.uk