Assistant Headteacher - KS1 & Curriculum Lead
KS 1 & Curriculum Lead
Salary £39,965 - £44, 106 (L1-L5)
Required September 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with creativity, flair and the desire to make a difference. Marlow C of E Infant School is an over-subscribed, 2 form entry school in the popular Thames-side town of Marlow.
The children, staff and Governors of Marlow C of E Infant School are looking to appoint a an enthusiastic and dedicated professional to join the Senior Leadership Team to lead our Key Stage 1 team and Curriculum development.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about infant education
- Will lead by example, providing inspiration and motivation and to embody the vision, purpose and leadership of the school for pupils, staff, governors and families.
- Will work with the rest of the Senior Leadership Team to create a climate which enables other staff to develop and maintain a positive attitude towards their work and encourage all to be part of a ‘learning community’.
- Is an exemplary teacher with high standards and expectations
- Is proactive, positive and friendly with good communication skills
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and welcoming staff team
- Enthusiastic and committed parents and happy children with a positive attitude towards their learning
- An opportunity to develop and flourish in an inspiring environment with excellent coaching, mentoring & training to develop your skills
- An ambitious governing body committed to the well-being of the staff team
- A leadership team who is supportive of each other and that involves the staff team in the decision making process
If you feel you would enjoy working at Marlow C of E Infant School, we would be delighted to hear from you and prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit as soon as possible.
Marlow C of E Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check and any offers will be subject to the satisfactory references.
Closing date: 12 Noon on Friday 26th April 2019
Interview date: Friday 3rd May 2019