Adverse Weather Closure Procedure
At Sandygate we will make every effort to get sufficient staff in to enable the school to open as normal. There are 3 options which we look at :
- opening the school for all children as normal
- opening the school slightly later eg 10.00am
- opening the school for some classes only
- The Bucks county website https://closures.buckscc.gov.uk/ This will show if we are in the process of trying to open the school or if we have made the decision to close or partially close.
- Our school website marlow-infant.bucks.sch.uk will show a banner headline on the front page if we have made the decision to close or partially close.
- By text to all parents via eSchools - if you have the eSchools app downloaded this will come via the app.
- We will also inform the local radio station, Marlow FM
Whilst we will liaise with Holy Trinity and Little Marlow it is not always possible for us to have the same outcome as staff travel from different areas and each school will need to ensure they have sufficient staff for it to be safe for them to open.
If the decision is made that the school will not be open then Teatimers breakfast club will not be open either.